GRANITE & QUARTZ CLEANER
Want to keep your granite and other natural stone surfaces looking their best year after year? Then look no further than Rock Doctor Granite & Quartz Cleaner! Specially designed and formulated for use on natural stone surfaces, Rock Doctor Granite & Quartz Cleaner removes grime and some stains from your countertops, vanities, and other surfaces without streaking or residue, leaving behind nothing but a clean, fresh scent. Unlike many other commercial cleaners, our Granite & Quartz Cleaner’s non-abrasive formula contains no harsh chemicals that can damage or dull your natural stone surfaces.
ROCK DOCTOR GRANITE & QUARTZ CLEANER IS:
- Safe for use on granite, marble, quartz, and other sealed natural or cultured stone surfaces
- Safe enough for everyday use, but powerful enough to clean up the toughest grime
- Safe for use in the kitchen and bath
Rock Doctor Granite & Quartz Cleaner is specially formulated for use on all sealed natural and cultured stone surfaces. Natural stone surfaces should be sealed before use or before any cleaner is applied. Granite & Quartz Cleaner is also safe for use on sealed grout.
EASY TO USE:
- Before applying Rock Doctor Granite & Quartz Cleaner to a large surface, test a small, inconspicuous area, just to be safe. This should be done with any new cleaner that you use, whether it’s on natural stone or anything else.
- Dust off any large debris or crumbs that may scratch your stone surface.
- Shake the can well before use.
- Hold the can six to eight inches from your countertop, table, or other surface, and spray Rock Doctor Granite & Quartz Cleaner onto the area, then gently wipe with a clean, soft cloth or clean paper towel. For heavily soiled surfaces, spray thoroughly and let the cleaner saturate for one to two minutes before wiping clean. That’s all there is to it!
With Rock Doctor Granite & Quartz Cleaner, caring for your natural stone surfaces is a breeze. But, here are a few helpful tips that can make keeping your stone surfaces looking and performing like new even easier.
- Wipe up spills right away.
- Avoid acidic and abrasive cleaning solutions! Acidic substances—including oranges and lemons—can break down the seal on your natural stone surfaces. This includes anything with ammonia, bleach, or vinegar, as well as abrasive tub and tile or grout cleaners.
- Don’t use scrubbing sponges! Sometimes the simplest solution is the best one, and for natural stone countertops, simply wipe them clean with a soft cloth or a clean paper towel.
In order to keep your granite or other natural stone surfaces looking and performing their best, you’ll want to keep them clean and protected, which means re-sealing them as needed (we recommend every 12 to 18 months) with Rock Doctor Granite & Stone Sealer.