GRANITE & QUARTZ POLISH
Rock Doctor Granite & Quartz Polish is the final step in your total stone care system. This fast-drying, non-abrasive granite polish will enhance the beautiful colors inherent in your stone surface, leaving a fresh, natural shine.
•Fast-drying, non-abrasive granite polish will enhance your stone surface while leaving behind a natural shine.
•Leaves a water-resistant protective coating that helps safeguard your natural stone surface against glass rings, spills, and etching.
•Uses special emollients and carnauba to fill in tiny cracks and imperfections, resorting your stone surface to its original luster and smoothness.
• Non-acidic formula is specifically formulated to work on both old and new stone surfaces.
POLISHES AND PROTECTS!
FOR USE ON GRANITE, MARBLE, SOLID SURFACE KITCHEN COUNTERS,
AND OTHER SEALED NATURAL ROCK SURFACES!
- Enhances the vibrant colors of your rock
- Protects your granite from environmental hazards
- Carnauba wax and emollients restore dull or damaged granite surfaces
- Quick and easy to use
When used on a weekly basis, our Granite & Quartz Polish has a water-resistant protective coating that helps safeguard your natural rock surface against glass rings, spills, and etching. Special emollients and carnauba wax fill in tiny cracks and imperfections, restoring your stone surface to its original luster and smoothness. And the handy aerosol container assures perfect product concentration and delivery every time. Our Polish is also non-acidic and was specifically formulated to work on both old and new stone surfaces.
Applications: This granite polish can be safely used on all sealed natural and cultured granite, marble, smooth stone countertops, tabletops, and vanities. Do not use on floors.
For questions please call: 1-866-275-3536
- Shake the can well before using.
- As with any cleaner, test a small area before full application.
- Clean the surface first with Rock Doctor Granite & Quartz Cleaner.
- Holding the can six to eight inches from the surface, spray a thin coating of Rock Doctor Granite & Quartz Polish on the desired area.
- Using a soft absorbent cloth, wipe the polish onto the stone in a circular motion until the entire surface is evenly coated.
- Let dry to a dull finish.
- When dry, buff in a circular motion with a clean soft cloth to the desired sheen.
This product is not to be used on floors.
Important: Natural rock surfaces should be treated with a protective sealer prior to polishing.
Note: Determining the appropriateness of this product for any intended purpose shall be the responsibility of the user. There are no warranties, either expressed or implied, including application for a particular purpose which extends beyond the product label description.
Caution: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture, freeze, or incinerate. Do not store where the temperature exceeds 120°F (49°C) or in direct sunlight. Avoid spraying into or near flame. Use with adequate ventilation.
Eye Contact: Flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, consult a physician.
Skin Contact: Wash with soap and water.
Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical help.
Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. If breathing is difficult or has stopped, get medical attention.
Keep out of reach of children.