Rock Doctor Granite Sealer penetrates deeply and bonds with your natural stone surfaces in order to provide long-lasting and natural looking protection against stains, moisture, and other hazards. Our Granite Sealer gives your countertops and other natural stone surfaces a layer of protection that helps to keep them looking and performing their best, year after year. Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner:
- Penetrates deeply to bond with natural stone to provide a long-lasting barrier against moisture and stains.
- Has a water-based formula that is safe for all natural stone surfaces, as well as grout.
- One can of Rock Doctor Granite Sealer will cover up to 100 square feet of natural stone!
Applications: Regularly sealing your granite and other natural stone countertops and surfaces can help protect them from stains, moisture, and other hazards. Granite and most other natural stone surfaces are extremely durable, but like all natural surfaces they are also porous, allowing them to absorb spills and stains over time. Regularly applying Rock Doctor Granite Sealer helps to add a layer of protection to keep your natural stone surfaces looking their best.
Directions: Before applying Rock Doctor Granite Sealer, we first recommend removing any debris from the area and then cleaning thoroughly with Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner. After cleaning, apply our Sealer and wait to dry. Once your natural stone surfaces are sealed, it is safe to use any of our products, including our Rock Doctor Granite Polish:
- Shake can well before use.
- Before applying Sealer to a large area, test on a small and inconspicuous portion of your natural stone surface.
- Ensure that the surface you’re treating is clean and dry before sealing. We recommend cleaning with Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner.
- Hold the can 6-8″ from the surface and spray Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner on desired area.
- Let stand 2-3 minutes and then wipe dry using clean cotton or paper towels.
- Allow an additional 30 minutes for Sealer to dry completely.
When properly applied, Rock Doctor Granite Sealer provides a long-lasting and natural-looking barrier against stains and other hazards, and can help keep your natural stone countertops and other surfaces looking their best for years to come. For best performance, we recommend that most natural stone surfaces be re-sealed every 12-18 months. If you’re unsure whether your countertop needs to be re-sealed, you can conduct a test by sprinkling the surface with water. If the water beads up, then your seal is still good. If the water spreads out and seeps into the surface, causing it to darken, then it’s time to apply another coat of Rock Doctor Granite Sealer.
Regularly sealing your countertops and other surfaces will give them an added layer of protection, but in order to keep them looking as good as new, we also recommend our fast-drying Rock Doctor Granite Polish!