- Specifically designed to safely clean stone counter-tops, vanities and table tops.
- Non-abrasive formula
- Clean, fresh scent
- Effectively cleans soil and stains from your stone surfaces
- Will not discolor sealed grout, and will not streak or leave any residue on your rock surfaces. Use it daily to keep your stone surfaces clean and protected!
For use on granite, marble, quartz, solid surface kitchen counters & other sealed natural rock surfaces! And stainless steel!
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Non-acidic, non abrasive formula
- Fresh clean scent
- Safe for kitchen and bath
- Stainless Steel
Did you know Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner is also great for use on Stainless Steel?
Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner is specifically designed to safely clean stone countertops, vanities, table tops and stainless steel. The non-abrasive formula contains no harsh chemicals like many other commercial cleaners. Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner has a clean, fresh scent, and effectively cleans soil and stains from your stone surfaces. The convenient aerosol dispensing system assures perfect product concentration and delivery every time. Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner will not discolor sealed grout, and will not streak or leave any residue on your rock surfaces. Use it daily to keep your stone surfaces clean and protected.
Applications: This product can be safely used on all sealed natural and cultured marble and granite tabletops, countertops and vanities. This product can also be used on stainless steel.
Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer.
Check out our website rockdoctor.net or call 866-275-3536 (toll free)
- Shake can well before using.
- As with any cleaner, test a small area before full application.
- Dust off any large debris that may scratch your rock surface. Holding the can 6″-8″ from surface, spray desired area with Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner, and gently wipe with a clean soft cloth or clean paper towel.
- For heavily soiled or stained surfaces, spray area thoroughly and let cleaner saturate stain for 1 to 2 minutes. Wipe clean with a soft cloth or paper towel.
Important: All granite and marble tabletops, countertops and vanities should be treated with a protective sealer before any cleansers are used. Note: Determining the appropriateness of this product for any intended purpose shall be the responsibility of the user. There are no warrantees, either expressed or implied, including application for a particular purposes which extends beyond the product label description.
Caution: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture, freeze or incinerate. Do not store where temperature exceeds 120°F (49°C) or in direct sunlight. Avoid spraying into or near direct flame. Use with adequate ventilation.
Eye Contact: Flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, consult physician.
Skin Contact: Wash with soap and water.
Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical help.
Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. If breathing is difficult or has stopped, get medical attention.
Keep out of reach of children.