Want to keep your granite and other natural stone surfaces looking their best year after year? Then look no further than Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner! Specially designed and formulated for use on natural stone surfaces, Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner removes grime and some stains from your countertops, vanities and other surfaces without streaking or residue, leaving behind nothing but a clean, fresh scent. Unlike many other commercial cleaners, our Granite Cleaner’s non-abrasive formula contains no harsh chemicals that can damage or dull your natural stone surfaces.
Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner is:
- Safe for use on granite, marble, quartz and other sealed natural or cultured stone surfaces
- Safe enough for everyday use, but powerful enough to clean up the toughest grime
- Safe for use in the kitchen and bath
Applications: Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner is specially formulated for use on all sealed natural and cultured stone surfaces. Natural stone surfaces should be sealed before use or before any cleaner is applied. Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner is also safe for use on sealed grout.
Directions: Your granite or other natural stone surfaces should be sealed when they are installed. If they’re not, use Rock Doctor Granite Sealer to ensure proper protection of your natural stone surfaces. Re-seal as needed. To keep your stone surfaces looking their best, follow-up with our quick-drying Rock Doctor Granite Polish.
Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner is specially formulated for use on all sealed natural and cultured stone surfaces. Natural stone surfaces should be sealed before use or before any cleaner is applied. Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner is also safe for use on sealed grout.
Easy to use:
- Before applying Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner to a large surface, test a small, inconspicuous area, just to be safe. This should be done with any new cleaner that you use, whether it’s on natural stone or anything else.
- Dust off any large debris or crumbs that may scratch your stone surface.
- Shake can well before use.
- Hold the can 6-8″ from your countertop, table or other surface, and spray Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner onto the area, then gently wipe with a clean, soft cloth or clean paper towel. For heavily soiled surfaces, spray thoroughly and let cleaner saturate for 1 to 2 minutes before wiping clean. That’s all there is to it!
With Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner, caring for your natural stone surfaces is a breeze. But, here are a few helpful tips that can make keeping your stone surfaces looking and performing like new even easier.
- Wipe up spills right away!
- Avoid acidic and abrasive cleaning solutions! Acidic substances—including oranges and lemons—can break down the seal on your natural stone surfaces. This includes anything with ammonia, bleach or vinegar, as well as abrasive tub and tile or grout cleaners.
- Don’t use scrubbing sponges! Sometimes the simplest solution is the best one, and for natural stone countertops, simply wipe them clean with a soft cloth or a clean paper towel.
In order to keep your granite or other natural stone surfaces looking and performing their best, you’ll want to keep them clean and protected, which means re-sealing them as needed (we recommend every 12-18 months) with Rock Doctor Granite Sealer.