Using soap and water to clean your floors might seem easy and effective, but how clean are your floors really? Soap and water collect dirt and dust on your floors, creating layers of filth in your home. For a deep clean on any of your flooring surfaces, trust Flooraid Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner by Rock Doctor.
Made with non-toxic, eco-friendly ingredients, Flooraid removes grease and dirt from your floors, leaving only a clean, fresh shine. No matter what kind of flooring you have, our liquid floor cleaner works great on any of your hard flooring surfaces. From tile to hardwood and everything in between, trust Flooraid Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner to keep your floors clean and beautiful.
Clean and Radiant Floors Without the Hassle:
Simplify your cleaning routine with Flooraid. Our multi-surface hard floor cleaner works best on any of the most popular flooring surfaces, including vinyl, hardwood, laminate, tile, and even natural stone. Easily clean it all with one product.
- Specially formulated to effectively remove grease, dirt, oil dust, and grime from any of your flooring surfaces.
- Non-abrasive, all-natural cleaning formula free of harsh and toxic chemicals. Safe to use on grout and around pets and kids.
- Naturally leaves your surfaces streak-free without sweeping or drying.
- Made with non-toxic, eco-friendly ingredients to safely and easily use on all the floors in your home, leaving your floors radiant and beautifully clean.
Flooraid is tough on grease and dirt but gentle enough to use on all the hard floors in your house. Use it on vinyl, hardwood, tile, and even natural stone for a deep clean. It’s safe on grout, but for an extra deep clean, shop our Tile and Grout Cleaner. Our non-abrasive formula is safe to use without worrying about etching or damaging your floors. Flooraid leaves your floors with a clean, radiant shine.
Like with any cleaning product, we recommend you test Flooraid on a small, inconspicuous area of your floor first. Do not use Flooraid on countertops or other surfaces (for countertops, please shop our Granite and Quartz cleaning products).
Flooraid uses non-toxic, eco-friendly ingredients and is safe to use around pets and kids. When in use, please keep it out of reach of children. For best results, we recommend cleaning your floors with Flooraid once every two weeks.
Cleaning Your Floors Is Easy With Flooraid:
Gone are the days of needing many different flooring cleaners for every type of floor in your home! Flooraid makes the chore of cleaning your floors simple and easy. Our hard surface floor cleaner comes pre-mixed, allowing you to start cleaning as soon as you are ready.
- Sweep or vacuum your floors to remove dirt, crumbs, and other large debris.
- Test Flooraid on a small, inconspicuous area of your floor.
- After you’ve tested a small area, spray the rest of your floors and mop using a microfiber or sponge mop.
- Let your floors dry completely before walking on them.
Our non-abrasive formula is safe to use on vinyl, hardwood, tile, laminate, and natural stone floors, leaving a streak-free shine.
Helpful Tips for Clean Floors That Last:
Keeping your floors cleaner longer can seem a little tricky. While Flooraid gives you the best clean for your floors, here are a few tips to help keep them clean for as long as possible!
- Avoid soap-based detergents. They can leave an oily residue on your floors that can create a layer of trapped dust, dirt, and grime and make your floors lose their luster.
- Using doormats and rugs, removing shoes before entering your home, and grooming your pets outside can all prevent dirt and dust from settling on your floors.
- Clean up messes quickly. Spills can leave a sticky residue on your floors and sometimes stains. Acidic drinks and foods can also damage your floors if left uncleaned.
To keep your floors clean and looking new, the experts at Rock Doctor recommend using our Flooraid Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner on all your hard floor surfaces once every two weeks.